Tom's Listing Marketing Plan
Prepare Your Home to "Show Ready" Condition
- Provide information on how to get your home ready for the market.
- Conduct a walk-through and consult on specific suggestions to cost-effectively prepare and present your home to maximize value.
- Recommend the home be professionally ("pre")inspected to minimize surprises when under contract.
- "Showing Fire Drill": provide a sheet with reminders to maximize showing appeal.
- Conduct a dress rehearsal just prior to actual showings.
Pricing the Property
- Detailed Market Analysis: Conduct extensive market research and apply 3 step system to establish proper pricing.
- Discuss pricing strategies/options to sell your home for the best price in the least amount of time.
- Review Seller Proceeds Analysis to show you how much you can expect to net on your sale.
- Professional For Sale Yard Sign.
- Smaller direction signs on adjacent streets to direct buyers to your home.
- Flyers in brochure box on yard sign
- Flyers in display inside the home.
- "Special Feature" cards posted in the property. Cards that draw attention to features that may not be obvious to buyers.
- Provide a lockbox: convenience for cooperating agent to increase showings.
Market Your Home To Other Agents And Their Buyers
- Submit listing details and photo tour to the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) Exposure to thousands of Realtors and their buyers.
- High definition photos from a professional photographer (most listings)
- Notify other top area agent of your new listing.
- Distribute your property flyer to all the agents in my office.
- Promote your property at all office, company and board meetings.
- Internet: Your listing will appear on my website, metrobrokersonline, recolorado.com (MLS consumer site) and automatically be syndicated to as many as 900 real estate sites including zillow, trulia, realtor.com, homes.com, homefinders.com, home path, realty track and hundreds more.
- Your listing will receive premium/custom exposure on the top real estate sites: zillow, trulia and realtor.com
- Virtual photo tour on numerous internet and MLS sites.
- Direct Mail: Your listing will be promoted on Tom's newsletter mailed to 4,000 home and to the neighborhood via "just listed" cards.
Actively Prospect To Find The Buyer For Your Home
- Sign calls. Internet Inquires. Networking. Newsletter. Referrals. Direct Mail.
Hold Open House - upon request.
Listing Performance Reports: Provide you bi-weekly reports showing the to-date performance of the listing (showing activity, feedback, etc) and tracking the activity of competitive homes (new listings, recent sales and under contracts).
Negotiate Offers and Manage The Under Contract Transaction To A Successful Closing!